Monday 20 June 2016

Find out what's new to Nima!

The Art of Nima Workshop - June 2016


Hey dolls,


Today I had the pleasure of attending the Nima Brush Workshop in The Citywest Hotel. I was invited along to see the launch of four brand new brushes. Which let me tell you did not disappoint!  

Lets jump straight in as I'm so excited to tell you all about them. First up is my favourite newbie which is named after Niamh's 6 month old daughter, have you guessed it? 

Yep you're right, below is The 'Harley'! This brush is super versatile, made from goat hair and is unbelievably soft!! So soft I kept on feeling and touching the sample one our table haha, I literally couldn't get over it. It has a number of uses which were demoed today, powder application, contouring, bronzer, highlighting and blush. It does everything bar foundation, so practically two brushes and your face is covered! What more could you want. 
€19




Next we have The 'Terrie'. This brush is named after Nima's famous brand Ambassador, the model, nurse and travel blogger as we all know her Ms.Terrie McEvoy, and if you don't know her where have you been hiding?! Check her out ladies! 
This brush is one I have been wanting for a long time, a small head kabuki type brush. Small enough for the under eye area, under brow highlighting, cream contouring, blending and so much more. You can work on the side of the brush for precision or flat on top for liquid/cream application. It has non porous fibres which ensure minimal waste of product and can also be used for powder products as was created using Taklon Synthetic fibres.
Here it is! Fab isn't it, I bought it today I just had to have it. Especially for under eye concealer and highlighting, this type of brush is my favourite to buff product in flawlessly.
 €16

They are the two new face brushes and following that are two eye brushes! 


We have The 'Fuzz' up first! This is a large shader brush made with super soft Sable hair perfect for setting your eyeshadow base by applying shadow all over the lid, or using the tip of the brush to apply colour into the crease and softly smoking out colour on and under the eye. Very similar to the shader brush in the Elite Collection.

€12


Last but by no means least, is The 'Donna'. Named after one of Niamh's gorgeous Nima team.  If you're familiar with the fantastic 'Jennie' brush, then you will love this! It is a larger version of the Jennie, The 'Donna' is a beautifully tapered blending brush made from goat's hair. 
Are you a fan of the smokey eye? the simple eye? everyday eye? seamlessly blended eye?... Yes? Well aren't we all. This is your tool girls! Applies and blends out colour into the socket/crease of the eye quickly and effectively. 





So there they are! Four beauties. All available online here along with all of the other Nima brushes and accessories. I would recommend them all 100%, I have about 32 Nima Brushes in total as well as the brush tube, Nima face mitt and the brush egg. So I think I have tried the brand enough to truly recommend it! 


Huge well done to Niamh and the Nima team, you ladies put on an amazing workshop today filled with knowledge and fantastic tips and tricks, not to mention a fabulous goodie bag. Which you can check out on my Snapchat for the next few hours - aoifemcdonnelll 

I also won a goodie bag for best Instagram / Facebook / Twitter content and posts throughout the afternoon! I left delighted with myself after a really great day.


Until next time, thank you for reading and lots of love xx


Aoife




No comments:

Post a Comment