Sunday 26 June 2016

What was on my face you ask?

My make up details.


Hello ladies,

This post will be short and sweet, I will just be showing you guys what products I used to create this look the other night which you all went crazy for on my Snapchat. 
I had planned on putting this in with yesterday's post but it would have made it far too long!



Without further adue here you go!
Base 
I cleansed my skin and used the PS Pro Lip Scrub.
Make up Revolution Pro Prime Aqua Spritz
Inglot SPF 20 under make up base & buffed it into the skin
Inglot YSM Foundation - Shade 49. Set with Inglot Loose Powder - No.11
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer - Shade 010 Porcelain. Set with White Blank Canvas Powder. 
Hoola Bronzer by Benefit, using a large fluffy brush to warm up the face
Blank Canvas powder to sculpt/contour, darker shade than Hoola. 
Natural Collection Blush 'Rosey Glow' & Benefit's 'Rock' Blush mixed. 
MAC Highlighter Soft & Gentle
Essence Eye Base - Set with any cream eyeshadow (fantastic budget eye shadow base)

Eyes
Crown Brush Matte Eye Shadow Palette. Mixture of pinks and burnt oranges into the crease and continue that under the eye.
From a sleek palette which the name has rubbed off, I used a sparkly dark brown shadow and pat it all across the lid and blended it close to the bottom lashline.
Artdeco waterproof eyeliner along waterline - no.10. Smoked out with black eyeshadow from Crown Brush Palette, keep the black as close to lashline as possible for the best look.
Lashes - Buff & Blend 'Side of Sassy'. These are life!!

Brows : Inglot brow gel no.21. - Set with a dark brown shadow to match.

Lips : Flormar Lip Liner no.205
I only wore the lip liner, nothing else and it did not budge all night! The colour payoff and longevity was amazing! Top marks from me. 

Hair: Remington Curl Revolution Styler, L'Oreal Pro Volume Hairspray. Toss it up and finito! 


And that is it! It only took me two hours of listening to music and getting ready lol.
 Any questions at all just ask, you will get me on any of my social media accounts.


Lots of love, 

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment