Thursday 29 October 2015

Inglot Leopard Make up | Product list!

Hey dolls,


So if you saw my Snapchat last night you will have seen that I attended a Masterclass with Fiona Hogan in Inglot Liffey Valley. It was to learn how to create a leopard look for Halloween. I really enjoyed it and learned so much! Fiona done such a great job in teaching it to me that when I came home, I was able to recreate it without looking back at a single note I took down! I think that is a sign a job well done.  

A few people requested a full product list so that's what I'm back today to give you!

What I'm going to do is give a full product 
list from what I noted that Fiona used and then if I used anything different to do the same job I will write that alongside too!





All products I list are Inglot unless stated otherwise.
Eyes
  • Eye make up base   (I used NYX HD Concealer)
  • White shadow 318- to set base
  • Burnt orange shadow 335 - into and above crease
  • Brown shadow 609 - under crease & onto lid
  • Dark brown shadow 329 - outer corner
  • Medium Brown pigment 82 - inner corner & onto lid
  • White 318 shadow - under brow
  • Gel liner 77 - wing liner & on waterline (I used Smashbox Jet Set liner in Midnight Black)
  • Black shadow 63 - outer corner to blend out the gel liner (I used K.D. from the Pipps Palette)
  • 63 again - to line water line again & under eye
  • 609 again - blend out the black shadow in outer corner into the crease
Base

  • HD Foundation shade 77 - all over face    (I used Inglot YSM in 49 - any will work)
  • White Highlighter powder 59 - pack and layer on under eye, down the nose, center of forehead and over top lip.   ( I used the white shadow 318)
  • Bronzer shade 64 - heavy contour under cheekbone, side of temples, chin, sides of the nose up to beginning of brow.   (I used Makeup Gallery(DEALZ) bronzer in medium 2)
  • Mix shadow 329 with contour down the sides of the nose
  • Brown shadow 609 - under eye to blend. 
  • Black shadow 63 - under eye tight to waterline (K.D. Pippa Palette)
  • Brows - dark brown shadow 329
Leopard design
  • Nose - Gel liner 77 and thin liner brush     (Smashbox jet set as above)
  • Lips - Black Kohl pencil        (any black liner will do the same!)
  • Leopard whiskers - Black Kohl pencil
  • Shadow 609 - smudged along side of face to create leopard spots, carry down the neck
  • Black shadow 63 - roughly outline leopard spots with thin liner brush
  • Brown shadow 609 - go back over spots
  • Pat glitter onto spots and inner corner of eye. I cant remember what one used - but I used MAC 'Reigning Riches' glitter.
Finish off with fake lashes or mascara and that's it!
 I used Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara as always!





















Of course we don't all have a full supply of these Inglot products by our side to use, but if you have anything at all similar it will work just as good!! 







So that's it! I hope you all pick up something from it, give it a bash! It is a lot easier than it looks! Everything can be purchased from Inglot.ie.



If you have any questions or you recreate the look, let me know I would love to hear back from you! :) 


Have a lovely Thursday!

Love,
Aoife
X



No comments:

Post a Comment