Tuesday 27 October 2015

Shopping Haul | Pennys, Boots, Inglot, H&M, Tesco, Schuh!

Want to know what I bought this week? Keep reading dolls! 


Hello again!

Hope you all had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. You may have seen me on my Snapchat during the week asking if any body wanted to see what I picked up while out and about. The answer was yes! So here it is, just some bits and pieces I have picked up over the week and thought to share with you! 


Up first - Boots! 
Luckily enough I have a student discount in Boots all of the time with my Student Leap Card! I can use this on top of already discounted products as well as everything else which is the bomb, so needless to say I never walk out of Boots empty handed! Hence, it is my favourite one stop cosmetic shop!


L-R : No7 - Beautiful Skin Eye Makeup Remover, Powder Blush and Eyebrow Sculpting Pencil. Sleek True Color Lipstick, Matte Me Lip Cream, Gloss Me Lip Gloss and New Solstice Highlighting Palette.









Nip + Fab -  Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask & Glycolic Scrub Fix. Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk. Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff.


I have never tried any of these products before apart from Tough Stuff, but I have heard fantastic things about them! I needed a new facial scrub and mask so I'm excited to try out these two Nip + Fab products. Likewise with the Soap & Glory Deep Cleansing Milk, but first impressions : smells amazing and literally melts away makeup! 






Let's take a closer look..


No7 Blush in 'Berry Crush'  A warm and vibrant berry shade. I have been looking for a blush like one especially for this time of year, rather than pinks.
Sleek True Colour Lipstick 'Smother' Another delish plum/berry shade. It has a sheen finish and applies flawlessly.
Sleek Gloss Me Lipgloss 'Angel Falls' This is a nude lipgloss. I can see where it gets its name, it really is the perfect, delicate nude color.
Matte Me Lip Cream 'Fandango Purple' Yes, another berry shade!! This is a beautiful matte lip cream which doesn't dry out the lips. Looks matte but creamy too. Gorgeous!




Next, the stunning new Sleek Face & Body Highlighting Palette 'Solstice'! 












This has been on my wishlist since I seen it up on Sleek Makeup's Instagram! It has 2 baked powders, 1 luxurious cream highlighter and 1 silky shimmer powder.
As you can see from my swatches, they are super pigmented. I cant wait to test them out! Hopefully they blend out seamlessly. 


You can find all of these bad boys on Boots.ie.  


***************************************************************************************************************************

I can't pop into Liffey Valley without popping into Inglot! This time I picked up two pigments, I need to add a few to my kit so here is what I picked!


















I choose the AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow in shade 18 which is the blue/turquoise colour followed by the Body Pigment Powder in shade 150 which is the gold/mustard shade. I think they will work well together so that is why I picked them!



***************************************************************************************************************************
Almost there I promise!! Stay with me! These next few pieces are from.... TESCO!
Casual Pink and Black Shirt

Black Polo Neck Swing Dress


Pretty grey and white lanterns for my room and some tealights to pop into them. They are 'White Linen' - I love this scent!
I couldn't find these items online to link them for you unfortunately, but they are in stores now,




***************************************************************************************************************************

Last few things...





My favourite and most worn shoes for every day has to be my Converse. I was in need of a new pair so I picked these up in Schuh, again with my Student Discount!

I will be lost without all these discounts when I leave college! 









I spotted this jumper in H&M and thought it would be perfect with a pair of jeans for college. The colour is a bit different from what I have too.



The Exfoliation gloves and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk' were all picked up from Hickey's Pharmacy in Manor Mills Maynooth. The Tea Tree Oil can be got in Euro Giant!




 Last but not least I said why not add these in as well, the good oul Pennys essentials! Mammys know best, she picked up these two for me this weekend. A pretty glittery t-shirt bra for €3.50 and a lace detail black t-shirt bra also €3.50! 
Seriously, you can't go wrong! 




***************************************************************************************************************************


Well done ladies, you have managed to get this far! I hope you enjoyed my first haul blog post and maybe something even caught your eye! Let me know in the comments below.

Happy shopping! 

Love
Aoife
X







No comments:

Post a Comment