Friday 20 November 2015

Christmas Beauty Buy of the week!


It's Friday and what a better way to kick it off then with some Christmas gift ideas! 


I know I am jumping on the countdown to Christmas bandwagon, but I am just all too excited!! Just to clear it up... we are exactly five weeks away from the big day. If your like me then you are probably totally unorganized and have no gifts bought already! I am usually on top of it from Halloween and buy little bits here and there so I am ready in time for Christmas, but for some reason not this year. 

Anyway, from now until Christmas I will be bringing you all some gift ideas and this is my first.


Benefit REAL Cheeky Party Christmas Gift Set 
€43
This set contains 5 of Benefit's famous Powders, their bestselling mascara and new push up liner. It all comes in a really funky tin.
Inside you have got: 
'They’re Real!' Mascara mini 
'They’re Real!' Push-Up Liner mini 

Watt’s Up! 
Highlighting cream 
Sugarbomb 
Blusher
Rockateur 
Blusher
Dandelion 
Blusher
Hoola 
Bronzer
CORALista 
Blush

This is a star buy in my opinion, generally those bronzers and blushers are €34 EACH and here you are getting five of them plus three other fantastic products for €43! Yes they aren't all full size but they will definitely last you a long time, they are still a great size. 



If you are following me on Snapchat you would have seen this set feature on my story during the week. I done a few swatches of the products and chatted a little about each. If you missed it don't worry, keep an eye out and I will share the love with you all again!


This set would make a fantastic gift for any beauty lover out there! I cannot recommend it enough for quality, quantity and value.
 It is perfect for a professional as well as the day to day make up lovers! 


Benefit have more sets similar to this containing different products in the same price range so you are sure to find something that suits you or a fabulous friend! 

Get hinting ladies ;)  

You can get yours here , Happy Shopping!  


Love
Aoife



No comments:

Post a Comment