Saturday 28 November 2015

Christmas Beauty Buy of the week!


Happy Saturday :) 



This week I am back with round two of my Christmas Beauty Buy of the week. I hope you enjoyed last weeks edition, if you missed it then you can have a read here

I had a few ideas running around my head for this weeks post but I wasn't 100% happy with any of them, until I found this gift and I knew it was the perfect one! 


I am sure all of you beauty addicts have heard of Suzanne Jackson from SoSueMe, Ireland's leading Fashion and Beauty Blogger. She launched her own brand SOSU by Suzanne Jackson earlier this year and it includes a 25 piece Gel Polish Collection without the lamp. I have tried about 12 polishes out of her collection including the top coat and I can honestly say I love them! 


The colours are super pigmented which really impressed me from the get go and most of all they last really well when worn in conjunction with a base coat and a top coat. Both are also available in the SOSU collection.  Suzanne has done a fantastic job and all of her hard work paid off, she has given us an amazing gel polish range. 


Lucky for us, SOSU is launching an Exclusive Christmas Gift Set which will be available from next week on wards in pharmacies and Pennys stores.  

And here it is....! 
NEW : SOSU by Suzanne Jackson Raspberry & Grape Nail Polish Remover and x2 Christmas Gel polishes 'Rudolphs Mistress' & 'Posion Apple' Gift Set.


From a quick glance I am sure you will agree that the packaging is just so pretty.

Inside you will find x2 best selling polishes and the BRAND NEW SOSO by Suzanne Jackson nail polish remover. It is a non drying formula, acetone free and infused with Vitamin E & Argan oil to keep your nails cared for. 
There will be a choice of three gel polish combos and three beautiful nail polish remover scents to choose from. The nail polish removers will be sold separately too. 

**Price: €19.99**

This would make a brilliant present or stocking filler for any beauty lover you know! :)  Again, these will be available from pharmacies and Pennys stores from next week onwards,


I hope you enjoyed this weeks Christmas Beauty Buy! P.s. this day next month Christmas will be done and dusted already! The year absolutely flew by.

Enjoy your weekend with whatever antics you get up to, Im heading out tonight to a Black Tie Dinner Dance so im very excited to get all glammed up! :)  

Love, 
Aoife
X







No comments:

Post a Comment